View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 08:59 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
So Dan Bongino, a guy who left the secret service back in 2011 has current data as to the contents of the FISA memo, eh? You do realize that if he does then someone has broken the law big time by revealing it to him and he would probably be breaking the law by revealing it.

Because he was a secret service member he would still be subject to all the restraints regarding revealing classified info, which the FISA memo surely would be, and he would be aware that it was (Just as I am still subject to restraints regarding classified material because I had a clearance while in the military. Anybody who had a clearance is subject to them).

So, I call bullshit on his revelations. He does not know what is in the FISA memo because if he really did know he could not speak about it. He is speaking about it, therefore he does not have actual knowledge.

Dude makes his living making grandiose verbal attacks on anything anti Trump. Therefore biased and unreliable.

sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote