View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 04:45 PM  
Don-Antonio
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
omg, holy shit, this is fucking awful! All your hard work, your traffic and your payments, then to be treated like this, what fucking wankers!

I can & will recommend you try one thing, start making your money fast with my site. I´ve plenty of FHG, new vids every week with daily updates & my sales to traffic ratio´s about 1:200!

You´ll be pleased to hear my site is with modelcentro, this means you get paid weekly, $50 min. & you always get paid!

You also will be pleased to know that i´m about the only modelcentro model site with my own blog NatalieKash | xxx adult affiliate blog , this is for you, the affiliate & surfers. Thus, I update this blog every day or so, so you can keep up to date with my latest vids, clips & FHG, just change our affiliate code with your own!

My site converts well & retention is good as I chat with my members daily, sending them private pics and giving them the opportunity for custom vids inc. in their passes! I´m also offering a 25% January sale just started this evening for a few weeks! So from $24.99 to $19, you´ll see conversions even higher! You get 50% before any payments are taken out!

Join me now & let´s start making your money up, because that´s a few grand that you need & should have in your pocket!

Hope to see you soon, skype or email me anytime...

NatalieKash
I'd love to switch the links to a different sponsor, but a few years ago he demanded I transfer my domain to his account or he'll stop paying me.
Looks like he deleted my site and redirected my domain fuckedhard18.org to fuckedhard18.com
Don-Antonio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote