View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 10:01 AM  
druid66
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
They were never a danger. It's a tiny insignificant country still living in the 1930s. Many people do not realize this but it's population is only about 1.5 times larger than in my really small country of the Netherlands.... It's preposterous to think they have any power whatsoever. This 'threat' of NK is the same as if the Netherlands would 'threat' it's neighbor Germany... They'd laugh their asses off, and if they wanted to, could wipe a small country like that out in a week.

It's just a convenient scapegoat / fake enemy to take the attention off from things that really matter. It's laughable at this point. Every time the government of the US needs something to play with they start about North Korea, the media starts reporting about them, etc. Always with years of silence in between from all parties until it's time to deflect again. NK is only a threat when it suits them. Other than that nobody gives a shit about that country.

Whenever the US decides to aim their crosshair at NK again, little Kim reacts like he is stung by a bee. The US knows this and that's why they do it. Little Kim is working on missiles and trying to prove his cock is big BECAUSE of the US constantly provoking him. If all leaders were as easy to provoke as naive little Kim, the US establishment would be salivating because it makes it really easy to come up with excuses to invade countries for resources and power that isn't yours.
i like this.
but i understand that it's easy to like smth that suits your own pov.
would love to hear others.
but i like it mr.Netherland