View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 02:53 PM  
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
He was accused of what? Watching TV?

She took off her clothes, engaged in sex with him, said no to intercourse, they got dressed and watched TV.

I understand that in your advanced age these things are difficult for you. I didn't rely on "my link" - I also read the original article. There simply was no assault. He wanted more than she was wiling to give, she said no, they got dressed and watched TV.
Hmm, you have a daughter as I recall. What if she came home and told you this?

Quote:
She says Ansari began making a move on her that he repeated during their encounter. ?The move he kept doing was taking his two fingers in a V-shape and putting them in my mouth, in my throat to wet his fingers, because the moment he?d stick his fingers in my throat he?d go straight for my vagina and try to finger me.? Grace called the move ?the claw.?

Ansari also physically pulled her hand towards his penis multiple times throughout the night, from the time he first kissed her on the countertop onward. ?He probably moved my hand to his dick five to seven times,? she said. ?He really kept doing it after I moved it away.?

But the main thing was that he wouldn?t let her move away from him. She compared the path they cut across his apartment to a football play. ?It was 30 minutes of me getting up and moving and him following and sticking his fingers down my throat again. It was really repetitive. It felt like a fucking game.?
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote