View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 11:19 AM  
INever
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilnjscb View Post
I agree with you 100% but they seem to feel that this is effective, and that it somehow affects them.

Regardless, this is an owned forum, so the owners must find some value in the ranters even when they begin to drive away legitimate business discussion.

However, I will say that I and many other said the same thing about the bitcoin posters when bitcoin was at $1. They told us how it would X, and Y, and Z, and we told them to shut up and go away. They had the same annoying evangelistic air and tendency to post over and over again in broken English.

They were right, and we were wrong. Bitcoin, regardless of what you think of it, is now firmly fixed in the public mind. Perhaps this is the new politics, the politics of the pre-civil war world, where everyone must declare a side. My view?

"If you are emotionally attached to your tribe or political leaning to the point that truth and justice become secondary considerations, your education is useless. Your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments, you are a liability to mankind." sometime attributed to Dr. Chuba Okadigbo

I may not be representative any longer though
This has the kernal of truth. Please don't leave...

I love Camdough
INever is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote