View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 06:11 AM  
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post
Which is exactly why, when a friend of mine recently asked me about hosting, I recommended Webair or Mojohost. Because people like you are ruining GFY and preventing it from being either fun or an industry resource.

What benefit do you think you are providing the world or yourself or whatever country by interrupting business discussion or fun to repeatedly say, "ermergurd, Trump is president and that's bad, mkay!"?
Lets not kid ourselves. GFY was always this way ,there was just alot more business going on at the same time. I remember posting in threads asking for a monthly fee driven webmaster forum in gfy so it would only be business there. You have to figure since the height, the industry has shrunk probably 75 percent. That's a whole lot less people chatting on a board about anything. I remember Crockett from before,so he didnt just pop up.
It shocks me that companies still put ads here, it must just be habit because I cant see the ROI on them being worth it. I also dont think anyone is paid to be a political shill here, think about it as a business person. If you were paying someone ,you want them somewhere they can have the most reach. GFY aint that board anymore. lol
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote