View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 02:47 AM  
INever
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by druid66 View Post
could you explain as simple as possible if you're into it, what does it mean to the rest of the world?

i understand that piece of japan land is polluted and it will be very hard if at all possible to remove this pollution, but what does it mean to other countries? does thsi pollution spread or what?

i assume that so called china syndrome is only ficitional scenario and can't happend irl, but yet you mention it.

just tell more if you have few minutes, i'll be happy to read it's interesting topic.
Hi Druid...some people say only northern Japan and Tokyo are fucked...but the Fukushima plant has been leaking radiation into the Pacific ocean for 7 years.

So...if it keeps on doing this for another 70 years....since they can't clean it up....there's a chance that the radiation will kill all the life in the ocean. Eventually.

I'm not a bible thumper but in the 1610 King James Version (re-written by 40 or so academics/theologians from Cambridge, Oxford, and Westminster) it reads that a big killer of life at the end times will be "Wormwood", which translates to Chernobyl in Russian.

https://www.quora.com/What-does-Cher...nian-languages

I love Camdough
INever is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote