View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 09:35 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilnjscb View Post
I agree with you 100% but they seem to feel that this is effective, and that it somehow affects them.

Regardless, this is an owned forum, so the owners must find some value in the ranters even when they begin to drive away legitimate business discussion.

However, I will say that I and many other said the same thing about the bitcoin posters when bitcoin was at $1. They told us how it would X, and Y, and Z, and we told them to shut up and go away. They had the same annoying evangelistic air and tendency to post over and over again in broken English.

They were right, and we were wrong. Bitcoin, regardless of what you think of it, is now firmly fixed in the public mind. Perhaps this is the new politics, the politics of the pre-civil war world, where everyone must declare a side. My view?

"If you are emotionally attached to your tribe or political leaning to the point that truth and justice become secondary considerations, your education is useless. Your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments, you are a liability to mankind." sometime attributed to Dr. Chuba Okadigbo

I may not be representative any longer though
The problem with Amellia is she's a hypocrite. She whines about people who post liberal point of view, but she will give addaboy's to guys like Robbie, vendilliza ect.. when they are talking political shit. She involves herself on political topics all the time then comes here to whine about political topics driving her away...

She never whines when it was the daily the Obama bashing, the Hillary bashing, the Benghazi and pizzagates.. She only seems to come around and whine when we are complaining about consertive too much and now Trump... She never had a problem with the constant Benghazi type topics but soon as its too much pro left stuff she comes around crying.

Half her own posts are in political topics but then she complains like its everyone else's fault..

Notice she will attack me and bladewire but she never says shit about the far alt right nutters like Joushamo27, onehunglow, mineistaken and all those fake nicks when they start endless topics..

She's pretty much a libertarian... aka hypocrite...