View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 07:28 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post
Not sure I follow your point?

That is the sort of subforum I'd like to see your political posts in. Or, more accurately, not see them. I mean, at least you are in this industry and a decent human when you are not trolling political nonsense.

I'd be fine with it, if the stuff from the content subforum were in the main forum. I've done thousands of dollars worth of content business with GFYers.
My point is that none of us are posting politics in any other section of GFY other than the Fucking Around & program discussion section. Politics is what's going on right now unfortunately.

As I've said before here I have no problem with a politics section I'm fine with that and would honor that but the fake nics are the ones that will work politics into every post they can here and they have no repercussions because they are fake and when deleted the alt-right hate troll gets a new fake nic, he's done it here over and over again when his nics get banned.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote