View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 08:13 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
actually many people say that. Maybe not exactly to Haiti, but to other poorer countries...many people are tired of their home countries (that includes US and is citizens, they also say that), and if they sell real estate for good money, they can live for low money in some cheap countries...
I think that not only do "many people" NOT say that...I don't think that ANY sane human being would sell a home in a civilized country to move to a country that is disease-ridden, backwards, primitive, and crime ridden like Haiti.

Nope. No way I'd sell a primo piece of real estate in the U.S. (or any civilized country) to move to Haiti.
Can you imagine where a person would end up? You'd be living in a "green zone" type environment for white people with armed guards.

If I got "tired of my home country"...then I'd move to somewhere nice. Not a shithole.

And nobody said anything about living in a cheaper country. That's fine...but a shithole like Haiti or some of those war-torn African nations where daily bloodbaths occur? Fuck no.