View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 08:25 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopek1 View Post

Thommy - I think that when you are referring to a "static" page you mean one that has static content and static links, meaning they never change on that page, but whether or not the page is html or dynamic php is irrelevant. In this way Google wants to know, I'm assuming, that they can rely on this page to maintain the exact same content ( but allowing dynamic ads, scripts etc..) so that they can send surfers there and know it will deliver consistent results for them.
that´s exactly what i mean.

btw you can make dynamic pages with html pages also - you just have to tell it your server.

but i am talking about CONTENT what is there and will be there tomorrow too - because if not it would not make sense for google to list them.

only exception here are newspages what are categorized and know in google (they are also crawled much more and the results show up nearly in realtime) . but even there is have mostly a static content page what will be available for ever with the same content and on the same URL.
wordpress and all this other amateur CMS systems what are building sites randomly (what means with random content and/or links) brought the problems and there are still 99,9% webmasters out there believing that this is something good.

IF someone KNOWS already that google is trying to understand content by ALL content what is on a page (including links and related contents) HOW can the same person NOT think that changing this content is a mistake?

as i earlier explained google even values a page with a link what is useful (means clicked and used) why should such a page be stable when the link changes every day?

to understand google it does also not make sense to follow the showing links as cou see them and try to understand them. if you click on google´s cache version you will notice that google saw something else (what can be a result of geotargeting of the website or language targeting or even a changed content).

so you will never really understand why google did this or that as long as you do not see what google saw.

these are just a few small things to know - no magic - just logic.