View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 03:38 AM  
Zakash

Industry Role:
:mad Paxum - An ongoing nightmare

Guys, first thing you need to know is that when you talk bad about Paxum - they will remember you that. All started around six months ago when i opened this thread. So basically after my card data was stolen and i posted to GFY the stolen card policy of Paxum (pay 40$ for each charge back, even if you will MAYBE get 1$ back) i'm trying to get a new Paxum card.

So quick update about the dispute and chargebacks... after i paid $80 for two chargebacks (40$ for each, sent on 21/07/17) i was waiting for the new card and my chragebacks result.
on the 22/09/17 i got message from Paxum with the following content:

Quote:
"The funds from your chargeback should be available on your card on 10/25/17. Please notify us if you do not receive the funds on that date so we can investigate.

Best Regards!"
Well, at least i will get some of my stolen money back right? NOT!
I wanted to be sure so i wrote them "Ok great so I?m waiting for the card. The money that was left on my stolen card + refunds + chargebacks will be available on the new card right?" and on the 22/11/2017 got the following answer:

Quote:
"The chargeback funds will be deposited on your expired card and these funds, along with the others available on the same card, can be transferred to your new card once you receive and activate it.

Best Regards."
The ticket closed and was re-opened by Paxum on the 06/12/2017 with the following answer:
Quote:
"Please find the answer from the bank below:

"Thank you for contacting Dispute Resolution Team. This secure code transaction and we cannot process chargeback with the fraud reason. However we have reported the transaction to MasterCard SAFE and also initiate copy request."

Therefore, the cardholder lost this case."

For more information you can contact the bank, the number is on the back of the card. Since the dispute was lost this ticket will be closed.

Thank you for understanding.
Best Regards!"
To be honest i didn't even saw that i "lost" the charge back until i started writing this email and i'm so mad that i don't know what to do... i mean, what would you do? why i need to talk with the bank if they told me i will have my money back, and then i will not without any explanation?? lets go back for the card shipment for a moment...

on 17/07/17 i asked them for new card, only on 11/09/17 they sent me one by regular mail - it's never arrived and they told me they think it's lost i get all my mail all the time but ok).

on the 12/11/17 i paid them 95$ for Express one week shipping...
on the 07/12/17 they asked me new proof of address, as 4 months past since my request. i sent it to them and new card request was made on the 8/12/17.
Today, 04/01/18 i got new message from them:

Quote:
The bank rejected the card request dues to what they say is a spelling error in your address.

We've checked the documents on file and we were unable to see any problems, therefore, we've re-submitted your card request.

The request will be placed in a priority batch that will be sent to the bank in a few days time.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards.
My question is what would you do guys? i'm trying to speak with Ruth but no answer from her... last answer was on Dec 13 "I'll look into it and get back to you as soon as I receive a response.". I'm really lost and have no idea what to do. Can i at least get somehow the money that was left on my stolen card? as they saying i can get it only when i will have new Paxum card. I'm kind of prisoner of Paxum but they also like to abuse me