View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 07:50 AM  
MsCheyenne
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Sounds like you have a good thing going. Yes, I am disgusted with the pirates who make more off of my content than I do!! I have hard a hard time finding visa merchants who will accept ClubDom content. I deal with ccbill, for the ease of affiliate programs and, C4S. Going direct has been difficult. We were actually told that we could not show a man having sex with a blow up sheep because it is bestiality. ClubDom's whippings have had to be majorly toned down. It is awesome that you have found a way to get around the nonsense that I have to put up with on line. If we have any cross over markets, maybe I could give you a plug to my membership bases. We do all aspects of FemDom, Cuckolding and, humiliation. We must refrain from g/s, heavy welts and, blow up sheep. My membership base is geared toward attractive women, pretty much of all ages. There isn't a cross over for obese women but, if you've got some smut you think would cross over, hit me up.