View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 06:59 AM  
CandidHotties
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Ok so for those who might be interested here's my Q&A with Paxum.

ME:
My questioon is:

As a freelancer i would be tempted to migrate my payments into this new EUR IBAN account but you will now have to report all the accounts to Governments?
I am working with Verotel and i receive payments through Direct Deposit International

PAxum:
This feature has nothing to do with reporting or not transactions, to the entities that have jurisdiction over payment systems.

ME:
Ok ,
So if i decide to go on and use your services ( the Eur IBAN account) for my
income, do you have and provide any legal agreement from wich i can clearly
see that Paxum will not disclose my EUR IBAN activity to the entities that have jurisdiction over payment systems in my country ?

PAXUM:
You misunderstood our answer. We will fully comply with the requirements and requests that come through the proper channels, from entities that have the required jurisdiction.

This means that if the authorities from your country make a request, through the proper channels and we are required to provide information, we will comply with those requirements.

We do not harvest illegal activities, nor do we assist anyone who conducts in such practices.

Also, make sure that you respect the laws in your country and the international ones as well.

-------------------------------------

So let me understand better:
Basically most of freelancers/webmasters/models are using Paxum exactly for the reasons ( that we all know ) And we want to know if we can still feel "protected" somehow with this EUR IBAN thing
It's not about doing something illegal, it's about any other reasons that people were happy to use Paxum.

Conclusion:
Still undecided!

p.s.

that " Also, make sure that you respect the laws in your country and the international ones as well." sounded kinda funny and somehow familiar ( like my mother was lecturing me about how i should act on a daily basis otherwize i will be punished )
CandidHotties is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote