View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 12:27 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheButcher View Post
812 posts in 13 years take a guess why, I post when it serves my interests not spam, bump threads or waste my time. I love the bullshit replies and posts, it makes me money or I would not be posting, my time is too valuable for that. Please keep these ridiculous threads going. Maybe why I happen to have one of the most relevant and active boards in the business after nearly 13 years, where so many have gone offline or are dead.

Fake nicks, lies, bullshit posts and spam killed forums, here's a hint, keep it up, it only serves my forum. Try start a new post and see how far it gets before my admins or myself check, verify the new user and approve their initial post or account. Another useful hint for the last forum or 2 left in the business. Only been saying this for 13 years but some never got the hint and closed or have less 1 real business posts per day

I appreciate the silly posts and bumps, thank you to all the losers and fake nicks for bumping threads related to me for sig views, I am done for today got a very important dinner to attend in a few hours. So I am done for the day.

Peace
What nics do you use on GFY?

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote