Old 12-26-2017, 02:46 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Blonde Mature Amateur MILF - Paris From True Amateur Models

Name: Paris from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Car Insurance Agent

My name is Paris and I am a 45 year old stay at home wife. I have been married for many years and I am indeed also
considered a "soccer mom" too! I was raised and born in the South and I also have a very strong southern accent. My
hobbies are reading books, walking though the park and cooking. And believe me, I am a GOOD cook too! My
husband knew about this nude modeling shoot, but he's okay with that sort of stuff. We are both very open minded
and he thought that the nude modeling would be something good for me to do, since I would have a lot of nice
modeling pictures of myself that I could keep for a long time.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

As far as how I met the photographer, I came into contact with him at my place of employment. I work at a car insurance
office and he came in the other day inquiring on how to switch car insurance companies. When I found out that he shoots
amateur nude models, I was instantly excited to find out more information! He explained everything to me and I told him
hat I would love to try out the amateur nude modeling! And speaking of amateur nude modeling, I am indeed a 100%
real amateur woman too! I hope that you all enjoy my amateur nude modeling photos and be sure to watch out for more
coming soon too!

photo above used from the gallery
Older Blonde MILF Model - Paris From True Amateur Models
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote