View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 12:18 PM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jel View Post
this is a 4 day old coin that is currently 30% above what anyone who bought in the ICO paid. You really should stop posting about crypto, it's getting embarrassing.

Think markham on cams/traffic... anyone with even a basic knowledge of either laughs at literally every post on these subjects he makes.

Ditto with:

bladeliar on 'fake' nics

crockett on.. well, pretty much everything.

You are killing any credibility you have with anyone who knows even the most basic crypto stuff. This is coming from someone who doesn't dismiss you out of hand as a 'western hater', and thinks you make salient points on a fair few things. For the love of god though, unless you are on a massive, as yet unrevealed finale of a troll, stop posting in crypto threads as if you have even a slight clue.
do you know how to read a chart?

if so then go here: https://hitbtc.com/NGC-to-USDT

click on D1 (one day candlesticks)

notice the huge red candle

now I do not know who paid what for which ICO, I went to the chart provided by OP and I saw the huge red candle...according to that chart, that the op provided, Naga coin is down as fuck...click on tradingview chart and you will see the same huge red candle...

red candle = bad
green candle = good

according to coinmarketcap.com naga coin is being wash traded as fuck

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/naga/

notice the highly unnatural up/down movement that is not present on the "hitbtc" chart....notice that no other currency has this...

now either naga coin was never 1$ and none of you know what you are talking about, or both charts are utter bullshit...nothing I wrote contradicts what is in the charts in any case and nothing on those charts makes naga coin look good in any way...