View Single Post
Old 12-24-2017, 05:35 PM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
what would be the point?

we´re on the same laptop, we´d keep logging in and logging out to converse. We´re on the same email, twitter and profiles, we run the same sites, we work together and if you ask anyone who´s met us, they met us together...

why don´t people just get on with a great Christmas and know they´re speaking to us all the time. Besides, my account is mine, but it´s gspotproductions, not NatalieK, so logically, like when I speak to you, I write Speigelau, I don´t know if you´re man, wife, could be both of you there or if you were unable to write, i´d expect I wouldn´t call your wife out for writing on your account etc...

it´s just bickering from a handful of people, rogue and the others need to just get on with their business rather than worrying about whether i´m here or Gary. lol I used to write on Gary´s account when he was busy editing on the pc when we had her fired up. No one said anything then.
The point is to eliminate any confusion when responding to your posts. If Natalie is posting, but I think it's Gary, I'm going to respond to him differently and vice versa.

So you 2 don't have 2 pcs and only share 1 laptop? If Natalie is chatting while doing cam shows, then Gary has no pc available?
Speigelau is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote