View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 08:18 PM  
mineistaken
See signature :)

Industry Role:

This is a great post by Jel. I always wondered the same:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jel View Post
when you're in it, you have no idea you're in it. What's mind-boggling is the people who supposedly aren't mentally unhinged on this board, who can't see the oddness in his behaviour. You honestly couldn't see a clearer display of mental problems just by reading this board and seeing his insane posts all over every thread, yet not one of his 'buddies' has said 'mate... are you ok?' - they just run with his nuttiness for the group troll factor. Some 'mates' they are.

Always knew he was a troll, with a touch of nuts thrown in for good measure, but a thread a month or so back exposed just how out of touch with reality he is, not to mention barefaced lies - it was actually half comical to see... I barely come here any more in large part due to the mental cases running the asylum, so to speak... no great loss for anyone I'm sure, but meh, people far more useful than I are a greater loss thanks to this idiot's ramblings, not to mention a few others.
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote