View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 08:15 AM  
stonehead

Industry Role:
Bad experience in Brno !

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR Productions View Post
This is not true at all, maybe you are a fake or an amateur producer? she was warned about you and for that reason demands your money in advance?

Since my experience in Czech.Republic with Klara never demands my money in advance, not even a single prepaid. I paid her after all the shoots through bank office.

third cheap class models? Clara sent me just the actresses (8 girls) I asked for, except one of them who a day before shoot was tested positive, and she was efficient and fast with the change looking for other.

ok, keep continue cooperating with scouts and personal contacts and stop bullshit about reliable and experimented agents like Klara.
Late I discover your message.
This is true and not bullshit ! My experience with this Clara ( emodelky or vega models ) or the man in the background is reality.
Clara is never reliable and experimented, may be experimented in fraud.
I could show you the emails, which I copied.
Why anybody should warn about me ? This is bullshit. I never have any problems or conflicts with models or agencies, on the contrary. And if she doesnt want cooperate, she could say this and all is ok. But she checked me ( neither fake nor amateur ). And she demand money in advance, did nothing and didnt pay back. So I must think Clara is fake, or amateur or fraud.
This is fraud !

I choose a model, she wrote all ok, model is available, I must paid in advance and later the model was not available.
I guess she has many fake models or old models ( 10-20 years old photos), which are not active or stop cooperation with her. And she cannot help in other things for professional production.
She can only send and change emails.

So she wrote, she would sent my money back. I thought she is correct and maybe problems with the model. This would be the correct way.
Money in advance for new clients I can understand and this is not the point. The point is, that she take my money and does nothing. The next day a man ( not Klara, do you know this man ? ) contact me, that Clara would not pay back and I should go the czech court, if I want back my money.
NO BULLSHIT ! 100% Reality !

Such bad experience is annoying, but it gave me the oppertunity to find serious partners.
stonehead is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote