View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 06:02 AM  
Brian mike
STAND OUR GROUND

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandolph View Post
Ok So I received a reply on their support forum today here it is copied exactly how they posted it.

"That's right. You insult us, you ask for a refund and you make us lose a phenomenal time. So wait for your refund on PayPal and let us work please."

Now the refund was requested within 7 days of purchase - actually one was requested within 10 minutes of purchase after we realized the embedder plugin will not work for us - The other refund request was within 7 days due too broke XBiz grabber plugin and terrible support.

Now I ask has anyone ever seen a good legit company with integrity and customer satisfaction in mind ever posted a reply to a customer like the one they sent me?

I'm telling you people STAY AWAY from WP-Script they are bad news!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WP-Script View Post
We're trying to help you, you're drooling over us. Now try to fix the problem on your own and let us work.
Kind of familiar ^^ this is the kind of support you get after buying Pro License.
Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote