View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 08:13 PM  
Gandolph
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cradle View Post
starting to look like tubeace may not be a bad option after all.
Honestly I have had a Tube Ace license for years and it's not so great

The prices just went up up the Developer Chris Howard ripped everyone off on their original purchase deals which were unlimited licenses and free lifetime updates - this guy updated his Tube Ace plugin - put in a new licensing system and totally screwed people who bought lifetime licenses

He is kinda a prick if you can get a hold of him for support and he is very short and unhelpful. Many others agree with me about his character.

I just recently purchased WP ALL Import and for my needs it is by far the best importer I have used so far but that depends on your needs. If you are loading sponsor content it kicks ass. If you are trying to rip and run in a hurry with embeds from other tubes, well then not such a great option . But support is ok so far and they refunded me with no issues what so ever on a "Ad On 39.00 item" I purchased but did not need because the standard WP ALL Import had all the functionality I need.
Gandolph is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote