View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 11:37 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
Christ man.. Do you really only want to live in a world where everyone around you agrees with you and tells you how special you are?

I was a born and raised liberal, but you scary free speech hating censorship loving fucks have frightened my ass into middle to right leaning.. You guys are literally forged from the thud of corporate cocks hammering their agenda into your forehead.

Fake news is a real thing, has been since its inception. A lot of right wing news sites are just as obviously biased.

Start making concessions you cunts.. (both sides). It's just not that difficult.

How every single person doesn't realize they know absolutely nothing is beyond my comprehension
i would completely agree with you if we would live in a world with major intelligence.

what you are saying is that people can tell whatever lies they want because the others are smart enough to know what is right or wrong.

but what if they are not ?

here we have the same argument as you guys always come up when it comes up with controlling arms.

YOU might be one who is responsable enough and yes there might be MANY who are... but what about the ones who are not ????

meanwhile we arrived on such a dumb level that it is not your neighbor, who is a crazy alcoholic and everyone around him knows it, who spreading bullshit.
in this anonymous world everyone can do that and (example naturalnews) can tell people that they are professionals.

the dumbs will eat that because the dumbs like to eat reasons what make them look innocent for failing.

fake news have nothing to do with freedom of speech - they falsify the reality.
we will end up with even more of this brain cripples when they are not stopped to spread their bullshit.