View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 06:03 AM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo22 View Post
Best of luck..hope you did the right move
I'm pretty sure I'm moving to the top of the mountain... top of the ridge between the ocean and the 101. I know the guy that owns the property. the guy tried to build a house there but the 'fucking gov' shut it down. so there are some building around the communication stuff... K said I can live in building B... talk about sci-fi... moving to building B on top of the mountain

no shit! can't wait until new years eve...I'll see every fucking bottle rocket in SoCal go off!

it's totally off the grid, water well, solar power and big ass batteries... gotta go up tomorrow with my car, see if I can get up and down the road. about 3 miles of dirt road... then I gotta see that my dog can get delivered up there my dog doesn't go in the caddy

kinda worried about the rainy season... if the place is big enough I might shoot there although I'll need to bring people in and out.

nothing is 100% yet but daym....