View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 07:35 PM  
srockhard
Retired

Industry Role:
Cloud Mining - Buy HashRate Not Equipment

--------------> Be Kind https://hashflare.io/r/E8B63592 <----------- Signup

You can't get your hands on an Antminer S9 and you just aren't sure if the S7 will bring enough profit. Try Cloud Mining with HashFlare and purchase as much or as little hashrate as you want. Cash out instantly...choose your pool...save on electricity...blah blah blah.

To be honest guys I remember few years back when I first got into Bitcoin I thought I was too late and I basically just bought and sold BTC but never held on to much. Well I scrapped together little fragments of Bitcoin that I had across various wallets and now the price has gained so much momentum even 0.03 Bitcoin is over $500 USD ... but I beleive Bitcoin is seriously in its infancy and this is just another wakeup call. So don't hit the snooze button fuckers because its legit. If you don't have cryptocurrency in your investments or on hand in a BTC wallet somewhere then you'll be a peasant soon enough.

Click here to use my referral code

Throw a few hundred bucks into cloud mining and you'll utilize the Bitcoin mining power from thousands of other miners who are already hard at work digging out the next coin!