View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 11:49 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Do you mean free stuff?

So give them loads of free stuff until they are strong.

With your superior knowledge of economics tell me how Romania and Greece doing now. Good luck selling all the lost car sales in Romania. Is that pye chart with the EU pouring money into Romania or not?

It will be very bad for the EU and the UK if there isn't a trade deal. The UK needs to get out and re-establish trade links with the rest of the world. The EU is stuck with the EU and whatever they can cobble together.
paul, go to get some facts and look on the calendar it is nearly 2018 you do not have to come up with numbers from 2012.

it does really not make sense to explain you how economy is working - you are not educated to understand it and thatīs why you will never understand why all goes wrong for you and the sites you take.

i would not tell you to go back to school because you are definately too old for that but believe me that there are many many many MUCH more educated people who will tell you the same as i do.

in 2 or 3 years you can see it with your own eyes but i am pretty sure you will not admit the incapability of your knowledge. you will search for another enemy because you can not live with the fact being too stupid for a lot of things.
i would not say that you are the TYPICAL trump supporter but this is what you have in common with them. you talk a lot of bullshit about things that you have neither studied nor even understood in any way.

i am sure you are a big soccerfan. one of this thousands of idiots watching a game and ALL of them know how to play better as the professionals. bad only that most of them arenīt even good enough to play in the last league.