Old 12-11-2017, 11:45 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Yes I am being objective Rochard.
You are never objective.

Jerusalem is a perfect example. You are fully behind this. EVERYONE in the WORLD is against this, The United Nations is against this, the EU is against this, There are protests against this, the Palestinians are furious, and any chance of any kind of peace in the Middle East is gone, completely gone. Your only justification for this is "it doesn't make sense for the US not to have an embassy in Jerusalem". Yet you want the United States to be the only one to move their embassy to Jerusalem?

I knew nothing about the Jerusalem issue. I researched on it on my own, never saw anything on the news about it, and came to the obvious conclusion that there is no reasonable reason for us to move the embassy to Jerusalem, which is why the past three presidents didn't do it, there is no upside to this, and this will only cause huge problems.

But instead you believe your party line.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote