View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 09:25 PM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
you´re not very intelligent are you Speigelau?

Who said anything about a bad diet & no exercise...

We have a pool here, we use most days, we sold our car because we now go out for walks down the beach most nights & our diet is full of olives, fish, meat, salads...

We love salad daily, we´ve never eaten so healthy & so pleased to have moved here to Spain. I bet we live healthier than 90% of GFY!

you live life to enjoy it...

gratefully to enjoying a good life, Gary & I will hopefully be alive & kicking in our 90´s, enjoying lots of good food, vino, the Mediterranean diet & plenty of exercise...

Thanks for your interest, but once again, look in the mirror & let us know how fit you are
I'm extremely fit with body fat 8.5% and would be happy to give Gary a few pointers in the boxing ring. I'm not the one posting pictures of my unhealthy diet and bragging how I smoke and drink all week. Just because you live near the Mediterranean doesn't make you have a Mediterranean diet. Less than 1/10 of 1% of everyday smokers live past 85, so you definitely won't be seeing 90 and Gary will be lucky to see 70 if he doesn't get his weight under control.
Speigelau is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote