View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 09:19 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Rochard, the fact that you still can't see what the corporate liberal media is trying to do is just beyond me.
No.

Quote:
Did you ever watch the X-Files? Agent Moulder had a poster behind him that said: "I Want To Believe"
No, never watched it.

Quote:
They are SO anxious to find ANYTHING on Trump (even though they have failed to do so since June of 2015), that they jump on every piece of nonsense rumor floating around...as long as it's anti-Trump...and then they "report" it as fact.
They "jumped" on it so quickly and then corrected themselves so quickly that it all happened before I even heard about it.

That's the difference between a mistake and fake news. A mistake is quickly correctly. Fake news is a news article with no basis in fact that is never retracted.

Quote:
And right now...CNN, MSNBC, The Washington Post, The N.Y. Times...they ALL are showing an ubelievable lack of journalistic curiosity about ANYTHING pertaining to the crimes that the Clinton's perpetrated while in office. And they seem totally uninterested in the biggest story happening right now: The revelations of the Mueller investigation being proven to be out to "get" Trump.
I disagree. We had over a dozen investigations into Hillary Clinton. All of them covered this. All of them covered these investigations extensively for years. All of it it proved to be false. Now we have another investigation, people are being charged, and people are pleading guilty.

But let's talk about Hillary some more.

Quote:
It's happening right now. But you won't hear a word about it on CNN. Meanwhile, Congress is about to do an investigation on MUELLER.
On what grounds? LOL. If you investigate the investigator with out proper cause, it's nothing about obstruction of justice.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote