View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 09:13 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Google Expert View Post
Again, Rochard the armchair commando defending the psycho asshole.

How the fuck are you supposed to CRAWL with your legs crossed, hands up in the air, and forbidden to talk? Let me point an AR-15 at you while you're drunk, scream "I'M GOING TO SHOOT YOU IF YOU DO NOT DO EXACTLY AS I SAY," give you a bunch of conflicting commands, and shoot you after you inevitably fuck up.

If you have even an inkling of sense in your tiny retard brain you'd realize how obvious this COLD BLOODED MURDER really is, and the officer should be severely punished for tarnishing police's reputation by his arrogant bitch behavior.
You are completely right. The police officer should have told him to reach into his waistband and fondle himself.

This is a police officer taking someone into custody who they believe in armed. When police believe you are armed and you reach into your waistband.... What would you expect to happen?

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote