View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 12:16 AM  
lezinterracial
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
There was not a firearm, but the police officer did not know that. In fact, the police officer was responding to a report of a firearm so it is understandable that a police officer feared a weapon was present, and it's understandable that the officer thought he would be reaching for a firearm.

Police officers are paid to be in harms way, but they also have the right to protect themselves.
Yes, That is true. But I used to listen to police calls on my scanner. In El Paso, I remember people prank calling and reporting guns at bars and strip clubs all the time. Kids are now swatting each other all the time. Could you imagine that guy screaming and cussing at a room full of drunks?, Somebody is gonna get smart or drop something. He shoots one person, everybody starts moving. It is gonna be a blood bath. Glad he is off the streets.

I don't know, I guess that would be a good, fast way to go. Plus your family would probably get a good settlement. I just hope I wouldn't be crying and crawling on tape.
lezinterracial is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote