View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 07:12 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Rochard, the fact that you still can't see what the corporate liberal media is trying to do is just beyond me.

Did you ever watch the X-Files? Agent Moulder had a poster behind him that said: "I Want To Believe"
That pretty much sums up the bullshit that CNN keeps feeding you.

They are SO anxious to find ANYTHING on Trump (even though they have failed to do so since June of 2015), that they jump on every piece of nonsense rumor floating around...as long as it's anti-Trump...and then they "report" it as fact.

You look like a fool to me when you keep defending that shit.
Did you see CNN making all these "mistakes" when Pres. Obama was in office? Hell no.

And right now...CNN, MSNBC, The Washington Post, The N.Y. Times...they ALL are showing an ubelievable lack of journalistic curiosity about ANYTHING pertaining to the crimes that the Clinton's perpetrated while in office. And they seem totally uninterested in the biggest story happening right now: The revelations of the Mueller investigation being proven to be out to "get" Trump.

It's happening right now. But you won't hear a word about it on CNN. Meanwhile, Congress is about to do an investigation on MUELLER.

"Russian Collusion" doesn't exist...but just like CNN and Agent Moulder on the X-Files, you "Want To Believe".

I keep begging you to use your brain for a second. But it looks like you decided to disconnect that when it comes to President Trump.
Poor Robbie ķ͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote