View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 08:00 AM  
Phoenix
BACON BACON BACON

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I disagree. Anyone can fire a weapon.

I understand there are physical differences between men and women - there always will be; Our bodies are different. From what I understand they go through the SAME exact training as the males. This means everything I did at Paris Island they do at Paris Island. The same training courses, repelling, push ups, rope climbing, running, humps, etc. The only exception I have seen is the pull ups.
They do not go through the same requirements at all.
Fact is...girls and girly men just cant compete.
you competed the requirements to become a marine. we give you lots of shit here about it, but kudos.

There are just certain jobs that shouldnt be sex dependant, they should be viewed strictly from a physical standpoint.

firefighter
police
marine
seal
etc
182 cms...90 kgs..solid muscle...speed requirements...strength requirements.

after that i do not care about the sex of the person...just they meet the min physical attributes.

Imagine a firefighter making his way to the 8th floor to rescue 1 person...however when they get there...it is 3 people...now a 184 cm 100 kg massively fucking fit guy will drag them all down by their hair...they will be bruised..but they will get out.

now picture a 156 cm 70kg person trying to do the same

leave sex at the door and measure physically
Phoenix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote