View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 12:27 PM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Why?

For better or for worse, Hillary Clinton had decades of experience in government and politics, not to mention she is also an attorney. She was First Lady for eight years, Congresswoman, and then Secretary of State.

Can you name one thing she did wrong? "But the emails...." They way she handled her emails was the same way other Secretaries of State and members of Congress handled their emails - This was common practice. "Oh, Benghazi...." This was a terrorist attack that had NOTHING to do with the State Department or Hillary Clinton - AT ALL. Once the attack started there was NOTHING the State Department or the Secretary of State could do. The moment the attack started, this become a problem for the President and a military matter, not State Department.

I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton, but she is clearly qualified and is, by far, the most vetted candidate we've EVER had.
i do not doubt that hillary have a lot more experience an knowledge of the "political job".

hillary was not the right candidate because whe woul have split the country also - maybe not that much a trump does but she was not perfect because she is just good to continue the political game.

trump did not ONLY win because of fake news and throwing dirt on her. he was voted because the people are tired from this good all game.
i hope it is out of doubt that the US needs a change. but the problems are much much deeper. they are in the system. starting at the election rules and ending in the fact that only rich people can afford to finance a campaign.

look who is the US government - ist there ONE who can represent the majority of the country or is it because they can finance their election?
and yes - trump is exactly the wrong answer on that because here we have the special case that an idiot could afford to pay for it.

us problems are much deeper - hillary would be the one what would be able to handle it the was it is and trump is the one who is changing it in the COMPLETE wrong direction what is even worse.

the problem is is the system and the us constitution but no candidate can win who would be willing to touch that.

no - i do not have a smart solution on that - i just see what goes wrong and went from bad to worse.