View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 09:00 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
It's a little bit more complicated than that, don't you think?

It seems Israel occupied Jerusalem in 1967 by force, and in 1980 declared it the capital of Israel by creating a new national law. However, in 1980, the UN declared this law "null and void". At the same time, the international community, including the US, officially regards East Jerusalem as occupied territory. All embassies are based in Tel Aviv and always have been.

You said "And why would we continue to act delusional and pretend that we don't know Jerusalem IS the capital of Israel?" but the reality is no one accepts Jerusalem has the capital of Israel.

This isn't about how evil Trump is, or my "hero" Obama, etc. This is about common sense. If Obama did this I would say the same thing. This makes no sense, everyone has their embassies in Tel Aviv, this is going to cost us hundreds of millions of dollars, and it's going to going to piss off a lot of people.
In 636?637 Islam invaded the Jewish capital of Jerusalem. Who have a greater claim.

Can you see how the liberals want to delete the truth? They missed out the Muslim Invasion.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote