View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 08:33 AM  
Trolleater
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
exactly what I was saying, this is to the fact, he is asking "at least" 10k, unless the btc does crash entirely
You've been told numerous times that I wasn't asking for a Bitcoin upfront and I even state in my original post "(0.020 Bitcoin/week)".

Quote:
I´m not pissing on this person, I´ve said he should put up the new gifs as there´s an obvious problem with the gifs and he also agrees...
Your approach was the definition of pissing on someone. The quality of the gif video style banners are above most and that's a fact -- though I'm hoping they can be made better outputting them from PhotoShop.

Quote:
at no point is this nasty or meant to be nasty, it is positive feed back.
Telling someone their work is horrible/awful, when it's above standard quality comes off as "nasty" to everyone reading your posts. Not entirely sure how you can't see that. I'm pretty confident you wouldn't appreciate my comments about your work, so instead of offending you and coming off like an asshole, there's no reason to share them.

Quote:
The fact about asking for a 1btc for his work, he is atm, expecting 10k for his work, which seems a lot for a designer to ask for. Nothing nasty, just an obvious observation
It seems like a lot for a designer to make $10/year does it? Where do you live India? Also, for the 4-5th time, I didn't ask for a Bitcoin/$10k upfront.
Trolleater is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote