View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 04:57 PM  
RedFred
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Hey Fred:

Posting a meme doesn't make the facts untrue.

Jerry Brown Signs Automatic Voter Registration In California

Former DOJ Official: Non-Citizens Registered To Vote Through Motor Voter Registration Forms

I'm amazed you keep trying to disprove the facts that i post, when the facts are clearly on my side. Conclusion: You're suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. They have therapists for that now who will gladly take your money.

Do you even read the stuff from your own links?

Quote:
The way automatic registration works is relatively simple: Eligible citizens are registered to vote when they show up at a Department of Motor Vehicles office to obtain a driver?s license or state ID. The DMV gives the eligible voter a chance to opt out if they prefer not to register. If the person does not opt out, the DMV electronically transfers their voter registration information to the Secretary of State?s office, rather than making election officials enter data by hand from paper registration forms. (The federal National Voter Registration Act of 1993 already requires states to give eligible voters the opportunity to register to vote when they apply for a new or renewed driver?s license.)
Do you understand the meaning of the word 'eligible' and 'citizens'? Do you know this is the way it's been in most states for decades?
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote