View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 08:54 AM  
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraX View Post
Bladewire, Redfred and Beerptrol

Time to move on peeps, hugging him everyday like a sick pervert, you need to let go of Trump ones and for all. Your arguments are not valid, doesn't hold up, you've depleted any trustworthiness left in your whining half ass characters.
lol stfu. As long as you fucktards continue to post and start threads of out right lies, I will continue to call you the brain dead fucktards you all are. Just because you cultist kneel and blow your liar in chief doesn't mean everyone else should

Oh and I bet that fat pig sara will say he was joking and not to take everything he says literally. The standard excuse for when he is caught lieing
“If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other.”
-- Ulysses S. Grant
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote