Thread: Being Thankful
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 03:09 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjeezers_Brokerbabe View Post
We also discover the social power of local groups, we have one here in Bucharest for our Village, 10.000 people listed and when someone needs help there is instant response, its so much easier to become a good person these days. It also strengthens the social control and this is needed these days. I have to admit that Facebook does come with positive effects too on the society.
This is very true.

A few years ago as I was pulling into town I saw a woman who had a flat tire. I failed to stop. I thought to myself "I should stop but I have plans". A few minutes later I was home, came up to my office, and... surfed Facebook. Much to my surprise that woman was on the town Facebook group asking for help - and someone had already stepped up and was on their way to help. That's when I decided I needed to be a better person.

But my post is more about how some people live.... And that most of us have a lot more to be thankful for then we know.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote