View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 01:23 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
wishing more of the affiliates were sending sales to my site as Iīm getting sales daily & so many of my affiliates are only sending 100 hits a month, getting maybe one sale a month instead of sending all their traffic to my site, maybe 2000 hits a day and getting 150 or 200 sales a month...
i would give it a try with parts of my english speaking traffic but I would need at least:
1. adding unique clickid
2. S2S-postback on signup
3. S2S-postback on rebill

not sure if your system can do that. unfortunately most of the "good old membershipsites"
arenīt able to fulfill the needs of modern marketing and thatīs why the big traffic guys donīt like to work with them too much.

I can really see a trend back to membership sites but not on the marketing needs.
the biz have changed a lot in the past 10 years. affiliates do mostly not even own a website and donīt have a clue how to build up traffic. means they are buying the traffic and thatīs why they need to be much tougher as one who deals with traffic he gets for free.

unfortunately all this old school paysites are used to work with webmaster-affiliates and thatīs why they have problems to survive.

I would wish some of them (not all - because that would be too much again) wake up and start to concern the needs of modern marketing.