View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 08:31 AM  
NewNick
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
Disgracing America to whom? To the overly sensitive people like you, who preferred more of the same old politically correct shit in politics, while being corrupt to the core behind closed doors?

He's not disgracing anything but your poor feelings. I think it's great he doesn't care one bit about being politically correct - political correctness has devolved from being just friendly, to being a disease shutting down freedom of speech and censoring anyone who has a different opinion.

Btw, you can't even say 'he is disgracing America'. Because other countries are not all agreeing entities - and i do not think he is disgracing America at all. I think he is embracing his right to say what you think, and doing so he is connecting with what a lot of people think as well.
Thing is Nico, the "Trump is the anti-establishment say what he thinks guy" is really old.

Because you actually have to also look at what he is saying and who he is saying it to.

Arguing on Twitter about meaningless drivel is not the same as making strong and worthwhile points in constructive manner that move the debate on and bring people together.

Trump is not attacking the corrupt elite here - he is not forming policies to MAGA, he is arguing on twitter. Again. Like a teen girl.

Are you really saying that Pence, Ivanka, Kushner, McMaster et al think its a great idea to argue with anyone who baits him ?