Thread: News UFOs are Real
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 01:38 PM  
SleepWalker
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post

Testimonies and documents are not proof. Physical evidence is proof. What physical evidence of aliens visiting earth or contacting humans is there?
That's a strange way to see this. You know we have cooked quite a few people on the electric chair based on testimonies. You are basically saying that the only way that you?ll believe in aliens is if one knocks at your door. It won?t happen but that doesn?t mean they don?t exist. People are getting put in jail every day following trials where the proof are actually testimonies. If we were to setup a trial to get a ?yes or a no aliens are visiting this planet? from a jury they would have to answer based on Testimonies, documents and physical evidences. This has actually happened already with the Citizen Hearings, check the trailer here: CITIZEN HEARING All Senators who attended this event, which lasted a few days, walked away from this convincted. It takes time, they had to see/hear/read many things to make up their mind. If you don?t do your research, if you are like ?don?t bother me with the evidences my mind is already made up? of course you?ll never realize this is actually going on.

Another example of this is the Cometa report, a report ordered by the French Ministry of Defense about this issue. After studying the evidences they came up with this conclusion: ?the extraterrestrial hypothesis has a high probability of being the correct explanation for the UFO phenomenon? more info about this report is here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ufolog...nce.2C_1999.29

You were asking me ?what physical? evidences. There have been so many soil analysis with high radiations on landing sites, animals mutilations and so on, but just a few weeks ago this documentary came out, Patien Seventeen, watch it on itunes or vimeo, the analysis confirms what it is but guess what the top scientist said when presented with the result, ? the lab probably screwed up ?. This is what you get from people with the ?don?t bother me with the facts my mind is made up?. They are getting ready to a second round of analysis?
SleepWalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote