Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanG View Post
You should have replaced Sean Spicer...
HA! so funny.

Quote:
Anyways, even Musk admits to their shortcomings when it comes to actual production and I take his word over yours.
Of course you should. And like I said, they missed their Q3 projection, which means that yes they had shortcomings. Did Musk say something different? Can you provide me a link to that please?

Quote:
And this doesn't contradict my statement about traditional manufacturers being better at production.
You said Tesla Can't deliver the Model 3. They are.

You said Tesla just had a record loss. They didn't.

If you define "better at production" as the number of cars built in a fixed time, then ok you're right about that. And if you read what I said, I didn't contradict what you said. When any company makes a new car, they are bound to hit slow-downs or need changes along the way. GM announced the new Camaro in 2008, and they didn't ship until 2 years later, and mine took almost 7 months to arrive even though I was promised 2 months. Shit happens with any new car.

Quote:
Naturally. Because of decades of experience.
But even experienced car makers can hit problems. Wouldn't you agree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick-Mindgeek View Post
Better at production ( for now ) but a complete embarrassment on the engineering level for all the old school car brands...
I sort of agree, but... if I wanted the FASTEST car and bought a Lambo only because it was the fastest, then yes I'd be pissed right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapass View Post
That ship has sailed. You can?t even touch this with gas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C H R I S View Post
And 90% are in Los Angeles, those things are like BMW 3 series now... everywhere
So lucky! The Model 3's haven not made it to the Tesla showroom near me yet. Sigh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asklaurine View Post
Believe it or bot but these is the future.
Almost the present.

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote