Old 11-20-2017, 07:51 PM  
DukeSkywalker
The Boogeyman

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Women are the targets and have grouped together. Good point

BTW still love your content, nothing to do with this topic
Bladey, you?re too clever for your own good!
I could insert a bi sexman joke but I wont.
The door swings both ways. Men have been dissuaded from joining various things that were men only like the masons, motorcycle clubs etc. Then there was a push by the nfl to market to the wives (which was brilliant) so that football could be enjoyed by dad without guilt tripping and the wife feeling neglected.
That being said, men have conceeded on a lot to involve their wives in activities. It?s standard practice for men to be in the delivery room now. That wasn?t a thing in the 50?s, 60?s & early 70?s.
Point is, men have ruled the world since the impeteus of man itself. Now, if that changes from this, I will stand corrected, but I do not see it changing the way things are. But yes, it won?t take men long to realize they are under attack and raise the drawbridge. I just don?t see the world changing over some tweets with 30 year old accusations. It?s getting interesting though. Let?s see what happens! Maybe we all should organize and scream at the sky.
DukeSkywalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote