View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 01:52 PM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapass View Post
I do not think it will be partisan. And maybe a law would be helpful. The photo of pretending to grab a woman?s boobs is offensive but should not be illegal. Asking out an underage girl is not illegal either. There is a video that equates rape to drinking tea. They use it to explain boundaries. I th8nk it is pretty clear. The difference in some of these cases is that it is in the work place.

As a boss, you know you can?t ask for favors from your employees. This is not a new thing. Hollywood has always gotten a pass and now that is gone. Politicians have had a free pass and now that is gone. The poor middle management dude at 3M always knew he was toast if he made a pass at the intern.
when I was married the president of the bank my wife worked at forced her to suck his dick, that stuff is everywhere