View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 10:53 AM  
hdbuilder
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
A True Multisite Script From Roboscripts

Hi,

I have just released a true Multisite script that shows multiple cam sites on your home page, you can display models by categories, countries, tags and cam sites!

It's called CSB MU and if you already have a CSB script you can turn it into a CSB MU by getting the addon, otherwise you need to purchase the MU script.

It also comes with its own custom theme where you can easily change the colors or every section of it.

It comes with a bunch of features just for MU like

- Exclude categories from the home page by site
- Display cam site or not in overlay
- Display short table of online models from the country the visitors comes from (by Ajax or not)
- Enable adblock detection by site
- Control over every title, text, meta by category
- And more...

Demo: Best Cam Site | Best Cam Site Ever

Admin: Cam Site Builder - Admin Login
admin / password

I have created rebate coupons, but they are only valid for the first 10 orders.

REBATE COUPONS
==============

20$
csb-mu-single

$30
csb-mu-unlimited

Cam Site Builder MU - Single License - Robo Scripts
Cam Site Builder MU - Unlimited License - Robo Scripts

If you wish to use Paxum, contact me, rebate coupons don't work with it. I will send you an url to use...

I suggest a VPS or a dedi for these scripts, you can start with a 2GB but a 4GB is better.

I recommend that host and these hosting packages:

https://www.king-servers.com/?ref=2174
VDS-USA-2G
VDS-USA-4G

If needed i can install the script for you, just ask and feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Regards,

Nick

ROBO SCRIPTS | WP CAM PLUGIN - Scripts To Promote Cam Sites - Chaturbate, BongaCams, Streamate, LiveJasmin, Stripchat...

The Cam Site Builder, The Cam Multi Site Builder -> MULTIPLE CAM SITES IN ONE
hdbuilder is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote