View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 08:27 AM  
mikesouth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Have to agree on Firefly I think the problem was that it never got discovered by most people until it was gone, I know that was the case for me.

As for Sopranos...it ended when it should have it was near jumping the shark ditto House

I would have loved more seasons of Black Sails, I know that it ended when it had to but it could have changed storylines, time settings...etc....Historically theres still a good story with Anne Bonney Mary Read and Jack rackam

Hate to see Sun Records cancelled, it was well done and intelligent (yet Blackish, The Middle and The Goldbergs and other dreck like that continues)

Roadies is gone too and that show was GREAT!

The Americans will end after the next season (6) which is too bad its one of the best shows on TV ever....

On the other hand The Deuce is incredibly well done and without a doubt the edgiest thing that David Simon has ever done, Its on track to rival The Wire for best Television show ever made....it'll be interesting to see if The Emmys pan it because of the content...If you have watched it you know its almost hard core....

OK my 2 cents worth id done, this thread got my eye....fun thread

It's No wonder I took up drugs and alcohol, it's the only way I could dumb myself down enough to cope with the morons in this biz.
mikesouth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote