View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 02:55 PM  
notinmybackyard
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post

So then - do something about it.
I could start by shooting people that buy the junk. Perhaps I should start with Apple fan boys?

Quote:
I like green tech

Does not exist according to your definition.

Green Technology are things like a clothesline and a horse and buggy. If you truly want to go GREEN then get rid of your computer and get an abacus.

Quote:
I like AI. .
Only an idiot would make something smarter than himself that doesn't get horny.

Quote:
In all of your posts on GFY you always seem to be depressed, and really missing all of your yesterdays. That's too bad and I'm sorry, but to me, the future, at least as far as technology goes, is bright, beautiful, exciting and interesting.

Peace!
I'm 80 years old and I've been a smut peddler for most of my life. If you want happiness and breast feeding than I suggest you call a hooker or call your mother.

So the only thing I have to say about the past is that you idiots fucked yourselves over and so arrogantly blind that you don't even realize how bad you're all screwed. --- My only complaint and concern is that my family will never have it as good as I did.