View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 01:28 PM  
SpicyM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubevideditor View Post
However, the last couple of days have been crazy with mass spam comments but have no links back nor any links/url shown on their profile - No avatars of 'hot chicks' either.
I can't work out this mass spamming? Why would anyone do that to get nothing back - unless I'm missing something here?

Example: User/bot signed up under 1 hour ago and has left almost 20k comments in that time before getting banned/retired.
There seems to many of these bots doing the same in the last few days.

UPDATE:

I have been deleting these spammy comments over and over until I noticed a real account posting this exact same crap. Seems it is this whore or someone who runs her site:

https://xhamster.com/users/lilly-lil

They must be using some automated tool for this.

How did I find out? She used her own account to spam the exact same comments. Also, the country is the same, each of those accounts has Germany set. Check out the screenshots:

I reported it to Xhamster but doubt they are gonna do anything. Meanwhile, more shit comments were added to our pages.

The reason they spam is propably to direct more visitors to her official profile through these fake accounts and friendships. But it still looks strange.
SpicyM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote