View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 12:11 PM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
as someone who spends a lot of time in China.
They also..execute people very very easily.
My OP was only about the technology and technological incentives.

Quote:
Often poison whole cities water supplies because the advanced technology they are adopting needs a spot to dump the waste material...the ditch outside seems like a good place.
Of course that's terrible, but again my post was about advances in tech. Pollution is a worldwide problem.

Quote:
you often can't help but see actual pollution in front of your eyes.
when you return home and shower, if you blow your nose you will see black soot in the tissue.
I've never seen that in person fortunately, but from what I've seen of it on TV it looks terrible for sure. One of my friends travels to China every year or so and tells me horror stories about the pollution.

Quote:
girls are brought en masse from poor rural areas and brought to big cities to work as whores, where they quickly realize that their life is better so they stay...shit you not.
Again, terrible, but this isn't limited to China. Human Sex Trafficking as a world-wide problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyM View Post
Lab grown meat?? Lol.. only an idiot would eat such shit. ROFL
I know it sounds gross, but maybe it's not bad after all. Cultured meat as its now being called, has No saturated fat, no heme iron, no growth hormone, and seems to have lots of benefits. Animal meat, if you eat too much of it, increases risk of heart disease, diabetes, and cancer especially if you char it.

Don't get me wrong - I've never tasted cultured meat, but I would. I think they would have a hard time selling it to me, but if the science ads up, I might buy a few steaks and toss them on the grill.

Quote:
You think they also like lab grown dog meat? You know they eat dogs right?
Yes.

Quote:
They also produce the shittiest and most useless goods in the world and their cheap shlocks pollute the whole planet.
That's right, but thats because we buy them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
So in 33 years China might be on par with America?

Dude...nobody here gives a flying fuck

let that sink in to your brain
But what about the Jerbs? And do you not realize that Trump just handed this to China? He literally made it much easier for China to excel at all of these things, including jerbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notinmybackyard View Post
NO

I was a child during WW2 and I still visit the grave of my oldest brother that died in that war. So Mark I know exactly where this shit is headed.
LOL. Dude, this thread is about technology. Sorry you lost your brother in WW2, but again, completely different topic.

Quote:
All this junk will just put an absurdly enormous amount of power and control into the hands of very small group of megalomaniacs.
So then - do something about it.

Quote:
Mark you fantasize about things that tickle your feel good bone
I like green tech. I like AI. I like space travel, and Mars. I love physics and everything to do with the quantum world. I like technology. And I like to share information about technology.

Quote:
while simultaneously negating everything that doesn't.
You negate what you don't like. Why can't I have the same privilege?

Quote:
Unfortunately life wields a double edged sword and it neither dreams nor negates -- It simply mercilessly dishes out whatever it has be it good or bad.
No dude not at all. While technology can be used for good and bad, the simple fact it can be used for good is an important reason to explore, learn and grow.

In all of your posts on GFY you always seem to be depressed, and really missing all of your yesterdays. That's too bad and I'm sorry, but to me, the future, at least as far as technology goes, is bright, beautiful, exciting and interesting.

Peace!

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote